I was working on my site locally where everything was working great with the converter.
After publishing to the live server the converter no longer worked.
I looked at the log file and notice that there didn’t seem to be anything going on. I got in touch with Alan who cleverly pointed out that the file name that was entered in set was “FILETOCONVERT.BLM” and what I had entered into the setup was “FILETOCONVERT.blm”. A simple change to the file name so that they both match. Changed and all working a treat!!!
I wouldn’t have noticed it! Case sensitive!
No problem, glad I could help.
I have updated the documentation to help others if they get the same situation.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.